Who we are
Claritas is a genetic diagnostic laboratory that has the goal of providing the highest quality testing services for diagnosis of pediatric disorders. Originating as the in-house genetic testing lab at Boston Children’s Hospital, Claritas was launched as a stand-alone entity in February 2013, and in October 2013, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital joined us, beginning the formation of a genomic network of pediatric hospitals. Claritas aims to support institutions as they integrate genomics into the practice of medicine. Save way to help solve ED problems from trusted pharmacy.
Claritas offers services that support all aspects of the clinical testing experience, from test ordering to providing the most reliable and up-to-date clinical report for each patient. Our tests are derived from the clinical expertise at pediatric hospitals and, if requested, we can connect our clients to subject matter experts for follow-up.
As part of our mission to partner with health care providers to improve patient care, Claritas Genomics is deeply committed to creating resources that further our community’s knowledge about genetics and genomics. Check back often as our content will continue to grow.
Send Out Management
Claritas can act as a single point of contact and interface for your institution’s reference lab send-outs, for negotiating volume discounts, streamlined ordering, sample shipping, test status reporting and results return. For more on send out management please contact us.
- Test menu
- Drug Test
- Random drug testing of Students
- Bus Driver Test: The Necessity in Ensuring Road Safety
- Do pilots get drug tested
- Truck driver drug test: 101
- Testing Food and Drinks for Illicit Substances with Claritas Genomics
- How long does weed stay in the system of an athlete?
- How to Pass a Drug Test In 2022: Tips And Methods
- How to pass urine drug test
- How To Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test?
- The Urinator Review – Does It Really Work?
- Xstream Synthetic Urine Review: Can It Beat Drug Tests?
- Zydot Ultra Clean
- Beef, chicken, and pork include new novel antioxidants – new research claims
- Fingerprint drug testing. Is it possible?
- What is a PES test in NFL?
- Semen Analysis
- Gender Blood Test – What To Expect?
- Genes, Inheritance, and Genetic Testing
- DNA Sequencing
- Interpretation of Genetic Test Results
- DNA Paternity Test
- Our organization