Elizabeth Boudreau, Claritas’s Senior Manager of Information Technology, was invited by Amazon Web Services to speak at the June conference in Washington, DC. The conference, “AWS Government, Education, and Nonprofits Symposium,” invited leaders in public sectors to learn more about how the AWS cloud can support their work. Ms. Boudreau’s presentation, entitled “Enhancing Genetic Computation with AWS” narrated Claritas’s history of using AWS, discussed the challenges and advantages of AWS, and outlined the business impact in using cloud-based computation. More information on the conference is available here.
- Unlocking the Genetic Enigma: World’s Largest Human Genome Sequences Revealed!
- Breakthrough in Genetic Analysis
- Super Bacteria: The Fertility Boost To Save Us from Diseases
- Genomic Surveillance Technology in the Battle Against Deadly ‘Superbugs’
- New Research Sheds Light on Brain Mosaicism in Children with Epilepsy
Get Addiction Help:
Talk to someone now. Call (888) 804-0917