Claritas Genomics seeks a full-time Client Services Specialist to join our clinical molecular genetics team who will contribute to our mission of providing world class customer service to our clients. This person will answer phone calls, respond to emails, place testing orders and accession specimens.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to resolve routine issues related to testing and result reporting in a professional and timely manner.
- Accurately enter and track data communications.
- Provide education and guidance to clients about testing procedures, specimen requirements and other laboratory processes.
- Communicate with all members of the clinical laboratory to ensure that specimen related information is transmitted accurately
- Accession samples (blood, saliva, blood card) into the Laboratory Information System (LIS).
- Interact with clients, visitors, and fellow staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Escalate issues as appropriate using established protocols.
- Review and edit standard operating procedures and technical instructions.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures including safety and health regulations and policies.
- Bachelors Degree (science background preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency in MS office and working knowledge of standard office equipment
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task
- Relevant experience in specimen processing, medical office operations, and/or customer service.
About Claritas Genomics
Claritas Genomics is a CLIA-certified genetic diagnostic testing company combining the power of genetic analysis technology with the clinical expertise of the worlds best pediatric specialists to inform and improve patient care. Claritas offers a range of services taking the guesswork out of test ordering and supports clinicians as they navigate an increasingly complex landscape of genetic diagnostics. Our interpretive services are based on the most up to date and reliable findings and our reports are designed to clearly communicate this complex information. Originally Boston Childrens Hospitals CLIA-certified molecular testing laboratory, and launched as an independent CLIA laboratory in February 2013, we have comprehensive tests with new next-generation sequencing-based services being added to our menu on a regular basis.
If interested, please send your resume to: [email protected]