Autism and Developmental Delay/Intellectual Disability sub-phenotypes now available in conjunction with updates to all phenotype lists
Claritas Genomics announces two new phenotypes to our Pediatric Neurology Region of Interest test as well as updates to pre-existing gene lists.
- The Autism gene list includes 196 genes specifically curated to autism.
- The Developmental Delay/Intellectual Disability gene list includes 340 genes relevant to DD/ID.
These two new sub-phenotypes offer providers more powerful testing for their patients with complex pediatric neurology phenotypes. In addition, gene lists for all existing phenotypes have been updated to reflect advances in genetics of complex rare neurological disorders. See all phenotypic gene lists here.
- Neuromuscular Disorders now with 556 genes
- Movement Disorders now with 522 genes
- Epilepsy/Seizures now with 455 genes
- Brain Malformations – now with 414 genes
- Hereditary Peripheral Neuropathy now with 271 genes
- Leukodystrophy/Encephalopathy now with 236 genes
Contact our Client Services team for more information: (toll free) 855-373-9003 or [email protected]