Be part of a specialized team of Client Service Representatives that interacts with clients, receives their feedback, assists with problems, and liaises between all members of the clinical team, billing and sales and marketing. Serve as a primary point of contact for clients by answering phones and emails.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Respond to email inquiries directed to the client services email in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answer phones and respond to client inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Contact providers/reference labs regarding missing information for orders, for incorrectly ordered testing, or for any other inquiries regarding testing that has been ordered.
- Provide answers to pricing inquiries and general sample requirement/acceptance questions.
- Monitor faxes and voicemails via the client services email.
- Monitor/track inquiries, clients, and positive/negative feedback.
- Work closely with Accessioning to correct orders and make sure lab techs are notified when tests are cancelled.
- Respond to requests for testing or information from both internal and external clients
- Notify the laboratory, Genetic Counselors and/or Medical Directors of any special instructions regarding any testing being performed.
- Report adverse events according to the occurrence management procedure.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Responsible for understanding and following all Claritas policies and procedures.
- Alert CS II specialist or higher about cases that need to be cancelled in the system and client complaints.
- Observe and assist in correcting order errors, sample issues, and miscommunication between CS and clients.
- All other duties as assigned.
Additional General Expectations:
- Attends clinical client services meetings to check in with other representatives, be aware of any on-going issues with clients, and review customer feedback.
- Complies paperwork procedures and documents his/her actions so that any CS representative can see what is happening with any case.
- Be personable, friendly and professional when communicating with clients or prospective clients in order to encourage them to continue to communicate with us.
- Bachelors degree
- Three years of customer service experience preferred.
- Detail oriented
- Must have proficiency in MS office
- Must be able to speak English well
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task
- Must be able to handle high volumes of client inquiries without becoming overwhelmed or losing professional demeanor
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to type.
- Long hours looking at a computer screen.
Internal and External Contacts
- Interfaces regularly with Claritas employee population in person.
- Interfaces regularly with team members in person and on the phone.
- Interfaces regularly with outside clients in person and on the phone.
Please send resume to [email protected].